Universal Trigger Guard Insert Tutorial
The Universal Trigger Guard Insert Tutorial
- Remove trigger guard and hook circle from packaging. Peel film off both sides of trigger guard.
- Place hook circle onto the trigger guard in desired location. Make sure to place on the correct side of the trigger guard (you will line it up with the outline of your gun and your dominant hand).
- Place trigger guard deep down inside of the holster compartment according to your preferred draw angle.
- Make sure that the hook circle is fully attached to the loop inside of compartment.
- Remember to remove the Universal Trigger Guard Insert before washing your corset holster.
Disclaimer: The Universal Trigger Guard Insert cannot be replaced, exchanged, or refunded once the industrial strength loop has been added.